Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, June 9, 2013

'Fun in the Sun' (Blog Hop)

Some members of  Kim's "Stampers With An Attitude" team have decided to do another Blog Hop.  This time, the theme is 'Fun in the Sun.'  Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week is "If You Like Pina Coladas - Let's Go Tropical!", and what could be more tropical than an extra-large piece of sunshine. 



If you have come here from Barbi's 'Inky Paws Scrappers' blog, you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!



For this challenge, I stamped a large sun with multiple rays using the Patterned Pennants stamp set.  This card was very quick and easy to create.  Simply added a diagonal striped paper from the Tommy packet, and the sentiment using some 3D foam tape to give a little dimension to the card.  Colors used are Honey and Outdoor Denim.

Now "Hop" on over to Amber's 'Scrapper's Therapy' blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the "Stampers With An Attitude" participating blogs to get some great crafting inspiration and other fun ideas!    

All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)