Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Product Showcase! (Blog Hop)

Our "Stampers With An Attitude" blog hop participants are sharing projects in a New Product Showcase! this month.  You are sure to see some fabulous new products that have just been released on August 1 in the CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book.   

If you have come here from 'Kim's Papercraftsblog, you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!
'2 of a Kind' key layout
left page
right page
You may recognize this layout from the Big Picture Classes Pajama Party on July 30.  For a different look, I simply substituted papers from the Sarita kit and created the pages exactly as shown in the Big Picture Class using the "2 of a kind" key of the Artbooking cartridge.  I really like how cutting the overlay subdues patterned paper a bit, but you still see lots of pops of color and texture.  There is actually no stamping involved, simply paper and the Cricut cartridge.

Now "Hop" on over to the 'deb stamps from the heart' blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting inspiration and other fun ideas!  

All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)