Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Artbooking With An Attitude! (Blog Hop)

This month, the "Stampers With An Attitude" blog hop participants are sharing projects created using the new Artbooking cartridge for Cricut, available exclusively from Close To My Heart.   This is the third exclusive Cricut cartridge that CTMH has offered - with 700 images, including 15 layout themes and 10 mini book themes that have coordinated accents, borders, titles, overlays, and photo mats.   

If you have come here from 'Kim's Papercraftsblog, you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!
For this card, I used some of the images for the "Top Secret Mini Album" shown on page 42 of the Artbooking Handbook.  The card base is a piece of Laughing Lola background and texture paper cut using the 'file folder' image.  A coordinating pocket was cut from a different patterned paper from Laughing Lola.  It was easy to create the notebook paper by simply using a cut from the same key of the Artbooking cartridge and then the lines were stamped using the Take Note stamp set which is included with the Artbooking bundle.  To complete the front, a cute 'word bubble' was cut using the BFF key on the cartridge and a sentiment from Card Chatter - Birthday was added.
Since the card base 'file folder' was cut from double-sided paper, the interior of the card is just as colorful as the outside.  Completed the sentiment, and added a stamped arrow image which is also included in the Take Note stamp set.

Now "Hop" on over to the 'Stamps, Books, Scraps' blog to see more Artbooking creations!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting inspiration and other fun ideas!  

All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)