Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Focus on Paper Fundamentals ~ Stampers With An Attitude (Blog Hop)

'Focus on Paper Fundamentals' is what the "Stampers With An Attitude" blog hop participants are doing this month.   Paper Fundamentals is a new product from Close To My Heart with 20 double-sided 12"x12" sheets (2 each of 10 designs).  Each sheet features the same design on both sides, one side with glossy resist pattern and the other side with the pattern in white.  The package contains the Basics color palette.             

If you have come here from 'Kim's Papercrafts' blog, you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!

Pattern #21 in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 guide is perfect for featuring different patterned papers from the Paper Fundamentals assortment.  There is no stamping on the card, it is decorated with some Dreamer charms and a Rhinestone charm from the Base & Bling collection along with a piece of Baker's Twine from the new Neutral Metallic Assortment.     

Now "Hop" on over to 'CatScrapbooking' to see her 'Focus on Paper Fundamentals.' 


Paper Fundamentals Blog Hop participants:

All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Melinda. I love the way the patterned paper turned out.

      Delete
  2. I like the way you incorporated the base and bling into your card. Very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!! Absolutely love it and you added the rhinestone from the base & bling line too. I must create this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like how you put our blog names vs. just our names at the bottom - I may have to do that next time!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Denise! There is not even any stamping on the card. lol And you could edit your post this time for just the blog names. :)

      Delete
    3. I like that there isn't any stamping! Sometimes that bogs me down. Did you use wire cutters to cut off the ring from the base & bling charm?

      Good idea on updating the blog post - done! I'd prob forget otherwise next time ;0)

      Delete
    4. Yes, I think I did use some jewelry wire cutters to remove the ring from the bird charm. I created the card a couple of weeks ago, and just can't remember for sure now. lol

      Delete
  4. What a great way to use the Paper Fundamentals and the Base and Bling charms! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morgan. That pattern in Make It From Your Heart is one of my favorites, and is great for showing different papers.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)