Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bling It Up ~ Stampers With An Attitude (Blog Hop)

July is "Bling It Up" month, and the "Stampers With An Attitude" blog hop participants are sure to add sparkle, shine, and bling to their projects.      

If you have come here from 'LattaStamps', you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one, or visit each blog from the list at the end of this post.  

With the Sparkles Chevron Shapes available from Close To My Heart, it is simple to add some "bling" to create a card with some sparkle and shine.  After the images were stamped using Charming Chevrons and the Sparkles Chevron Shapes added, a sentiment from the Banner Wishes stamp set, and a strip of Teal Shimmer Trim were used to finish the card.    


Now "Hop" on over to 'Heartfelt Sentiments' for more "Bling It Up" fun.   

"Stampers With An Attitude" Blog Hop participants: 
All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Pretty thank you card. The bling really makes your card look very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I really like the chevrons with the shimmer trim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine. The Chevron Shimmer Shapes were perfect for this challenge.

      Delete
  3. I totally forgot about the rhinestone chevrons. Very effective! - Fawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fawn. I kept forgetting about them, but this "bling it up" challenge was the perfect time to use them.

      Delete
  4. Love your card, Sheila. It makes me think I could put any sentiment and it would look great. It's a great layout to have ready and then put on your sentiment at the last minute once you know the message you need. I need to make a ton of these and have them on hand ~ thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Di. It is a very generic design which can be used for any sentiment. :)

      Delete
  5. Chevrons and bling- my two favorite accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and simple...and sparkly, sparkly!! The best attributes for a card. :) I love how versatile this card can be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)