Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Has Sprung ~ Stampers With An Attitude (Blog Hop)

Spring has sprung, so members of our Stampers With An Attitude team created artwork with a Springtime theme.        

If you have come here from CatScrapbooking  blog, you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one, or visit each blog from the list at the end of this post.    


For my Springtime card, I used the fun butterfly in the Paper Bird stamp set along with sentiments from Happy Everything.  Pretty papers from the Blossom kit were used along with a strip of White Shimmer Trim.  Card is based on Pattern #24 in the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 "how to" book. 

From now through July 2015, $3 of every Happy Everything stamp set sold will be donated to Operation Smile.  This organization performs surgical procedures to correct facial deformities in children that will give them confidence for a lifetime.   


The inside of the card completes the sentiment from the Happy Everything (Operation Smile) stamp set. 
                     
Now "Hop" on over to the Heartfelt Sentiments for more fun Springtime artwork.   

"Stampers With An Attitude" Blog Hop participants: 

All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)