Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Charlotte ~ Stampers With An Attitude (Blog Hop)

This month, our Stampers With An Attitude team is sharing projects created using the papers of Charlotte and/or Easter projects.  

If you have come here from Misty Girl Inspirationsyou are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one, or visit each blog from the list at the end of this post.    



The Pen Pals stamp set is a really cute little set, and it is only $6.95.  You can certainly create a variety of different projects using the pen, pencil, brush, and sentiments.  This simple card design is Pattern #19 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 2.  A couple of pieces from the Charlotte paper kit were used with the Pen Pals stamps.  For a bit of shine, some Black Shimmer Trim was used. 
       

Pen Pals (set of 6 stamps)

Now "Hop" on over to Barbi's Paper Creations for more artwork for Easter and/or using Charlotte papers.   
All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH). 
#ctmh #cardmaking #ctmhCharlotte 
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great card ~ I like it paired with the pens works really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget about this stamp set. Love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Sheila!! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)