Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, January 10, 2016

La Vie En Rose ~ Stampers With An Attitude (Blog Hop)

This month, our Stampers With An Attitude team is sharing projects created using the papers of La Vie En Rose.  This versatile paper pack includes a beautiful sheet of colorful roses, along with several black & white patterns.     

If you have come here from Melissa's Heartfelt Sentiments blog, you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one, or visit each blog from the list at the end of this post.    


The new To The Moon stamp set now available from Close To My Heart is simply adorable, and I had to use the cute pizza along with the fun sentiment.  Two of the black & white patterned papers from La Vie En Rose were used on a Black cardstock base.  The card design is Pattern #22 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.  For a bit of shine, some Silver Foil Tape was used as well as one of the silver Playful Puffies.  Using the Foil Tape qualifies the card for Trend Week #325 on the "Just Us Girls" Challenge blog.        


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/01/just-us-girls-325-trend-week.html

Now "Hop" on over to Misty Girl Inspirations for more artwork using La Vie En Rose papers.   

"Stampers With An Attitude" Blog Hop participants: 
All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
#ctmh #cardmaking #ctmhLaVieEnRose 
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I really like the splash of shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I love that - I would not have put the patterns on top of eachother but it works great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I never would have thought to pair this stamp set with this paper but it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment and your pizza heart! lol Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I know, Melissa. I couldn't resist buying this stamp set. :)

      Delete
  6. OMG, this is just too cute! Love the pizza missing a piece with that fun, punny sentiment. Nice combo of patterns and addition of the silver banner. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sue. The pizza and sentiment are just too cute.

      Delete
  7. This card made me smile -- I love pizza! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it made you smile, Vicki. It is a very fun stamp set.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)