Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Regatta ~ Stampers With An Attitude (Blog Hop)

This month, our Stampers With An Attitude team is sharing Mother's Day projects or a project created using the Regatta paper kit.     

If you have come here from the Scrap Stamp Share blog, you are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one, or visit each blog from the list at the end of this post.    


With a nautical theme, these papers from the Regatta kit make a great masculine card.  The sentiment from Stamps of Approval is embossed using white embossing powder, and the shape is cut using the Artistry Cricut cartridge.  And the design of the card is Pattern #20 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.         

Now "Hop" on over to CatScrapbooking  for more Mother's Day or Regatta artwork.   
All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
#ctmh #cardmaking #ctmhRegatta #ctmhArtistry 
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)