Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Magical ~ Stampers With An Attitude (Blog Hop)

This month, our Stampers With An Attitude team is sharing projects created using the Magical paper kit or a mini album.     

If you have come here from If You Bling Ityou are on the right path!  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one, or visit each blog from the list at the end of this post.    


Combing the castle from Fairytale Birthday stamp set with papers from the Magical kit make a truly "magical" card.  The card sketch is #24 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.  A bit of sparkle and shine comes from the Bitty Sparkles and the black Shimmer Trim.  Inside sentiment is "Have a magical day!" which is sure to bring a smile to the recipient.       


Now "Hop" on over to Misty Girl Inspirations for more artwork using Magical papers, or a mini album.   

"Stampers With An Attitude" Blog Hop participants: 

All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
#ctmh #cardmaking #ctmhMagical 
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I may have to still the setup and make it pink for a princess I know ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)