Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FREE Block from CTMH!

 Best Stamps on the Block
Get a free My Acrylix block when you buy My Acrylix stamps!

Close To My Heart has the best clear stamps and blocks - and they want to prove it!  Throughout March, when you buy your favorite My Acrylix stamps, CTMH will give you a free My Acrylix block.  Not only will you have the best stamps on the block, you'll have the best block, too!  

Just purchase $25 in stamps and you can choose from two of our most versatile block sizes:  3"x3" ($8.50 value) or 2" x 6 1/2" ($9.95 value).  Yes, purchase just $25 in stamps and you can receive a FREE block valued at almost $10.

Contact me if you would like to place an order, or receive a copy of the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.  You can also order online at MyCTMH website and have the order sent directly to your home.  Hurry - this offer is only available during the month of March.

The "fine print":  Offer valid March 1-31, 2011.  Limit one free My Acrylix block per order per customer.  Qualifying stamp purchases include A, B, C, D, and E size stamp sets, including Stamp of the Month sets purchased at full price or at a discount.  K-size (personalized) stamp sets, Stamp of the Month sets earned for free, and Workshops on the Go kits are excluded.  Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitute a block of a similar size or price.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)