Sunday, October 6, 2013

Studio J ~ Express Collection

Had fun this weekend creating four scrapbook layouts in Studio J.  These four layouts are part of the "All About Me" Express Collection.  There are eleven different 2-page layouts in this Express Collection, each one is completely designed with coordinating cardstock, patterned papers, title, and other embellishments.  

Once you upload your photos to Studio J, then you simply 'drag and drop' each one into a Photo Well in the Express Collection template.  The photo is automatically resized to fill the specific size of the Photo Well.  Journaling space is also set up for you, complete with the recommended font style and color.  Simply click in the box and type your journaling.  When you have completed the first layout, simply Add Layout to start a new page.  You can use another template from the same Express Collection, or choose a different Collection.  Once you have added your photos and journaling for each layout in your project, continue to the Checkout page to purchase your creations.  Close To My Heart will print each page as a high-quality 12x12 photo.  When they are delivered to your home, they are complete and ready to slide into a Scrapbook Album.  

In My Front Yard:  shows plants growing in our yard that are special to me.  Each one has a history, and is special to me because of who gave them to me.  The pre-made title for this Express Collection page is "Little Things Make Me Happy" and I thought that was a nice title for my heirloom plants.
The Simple Things:  it seems that we forget to document the simple, everyday events in our lives, and that makes this page extra special.  For the journaling box, I included a quote by Laura Ingalls Wilder.  Her series of "Little House" books was the beginning of my life long love of reading. 
Things That Matter:  enjoying time spent together is certainly a thing that matters.  Samantha and I were able to spend a week on the Freedom of the Seas last December.  It was a wonderful vacation, with many fun memories.  A highlight of the week was spending an afternoon swimming with Remo the Sea Lion.  
My Week In Pictures:  photos from one week in September which included a trip to Denver where I introduced Origami Owl custom jewelry to ladies who attended the Scrapbook Expo.


All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)