Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Nana (Crop Tuesday)

Next week is Crop Tuesday again.  We are meeting on the first Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am.  Please join us!  If that day and time is not convenient and you would like to create this layout, contact me and we can schedule a time for you.  


This beautiful layout is from the Lollydoodle workshop-on-the-go, substituting the Sweet & Lovely stamp set included with the Artbooking bundle for the stamp set which is available with the WOTG kit.


In the Inspired Scrapbooking class that I am taking this year at Big Picture Classes, this month our focus was on a 'season' of our life.  My Nana was an important part of my life and was always there for my brother and I during our unstable childhood.  Since my grandson was born almost two years ago and I am now a Nana in my "grandmother" season of life, it was nice to create a page layout honoring Nana's life.    


As I was selecting photos for the pages, it worked out that all photos on the left page are black & white while the later photos on the right page are full color.  Nana lived a long and full life and saw many changes in the world and technology during her 85+ years. 

If you would like to join us for Crop Tuesday, or if you would like to schedule a time to create this layout, please contact me via email or phone.  All of the pieces will be pre-cut and ready for you to stamp, assemble and embellish.  The cost is $10 per kit, or the fee is waived if you order $30 or more in CTMH products. 

All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)