Follow Me on Pinterest Follow

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Seeing Circles

Circles, circles, circles, that is certainly the theme of this card inspired by Freshly Made Sketches (FMS126).  Using a simple circle and sentiment from the Holiday Tags stamp set, this card went together very quickly using my favorite paper from the Lollydoodle kit and a strip of Washi Tape layered on White Daisy cardstock. 


All papers and stamps are from Close To My Heart (CTMH).
Sheila Bennett
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
(913) 485-4355
My Email My Facebook My CTMH OBA My Pinterest My Blog My Shopping Cart My Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! I LOVE the papers and colors!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! It went together so quickly because of the great FMS sketch. :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute card! I LOVE that fun dsp and the fonts on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. It was a fun sketch to work with.

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Love those prints and such a fun card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen. FMS sketches are always fun to do.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)