These cards were made using the fabulous Everyday Celebration card kit being offered by Close To My Heart and it can be yours FREE!
To celebrate NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH in September, Close To My Heart is giving you 3 ways to get a FREE Everyday Celebration card kit for making 16 beautiful cards! The instructional brochure has detailed, step-by-step instructions for you to create 2 each of 8 different card designs.
Get your card kit FREE in one of three ways:
- Purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets (includes A, B, C, D, and E-size) between August 18–September 30
- Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $400 between September 1–30
- Sign up as a new Consultant between September 1–30
You can also buy as many card kits as you’d like for $39.95 per kit. As an added bonus, place any order between September 1–30 and you’ll be automatically entered in a daily drawing for a FREE card kit! Winners will be announced on MyCTMH website and on closetomyheart.com.
This is an incredible deal - just look at everything you will receive! I love that the card bases have a large scalloped edge, and that argyle print paper is so fun.
Everyday Celebration card kit contents:
- 1 – My Acrylix® Everyday Celebration Stamp Set (D-size) (Only available with this kit!)
- 16 – 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Colonial White Card Bases
- 16 – 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Colonial White Envelopes
- 1 – 12" x 12" Dutch Blue Cardstock
- 1 – 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
- 4 – 12" x 12" B&T Duos® Paper
- 1 – Chocolate Distressing Ink
- 1 – Dutch Blue Distressing Ink
- 1 – Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
- 5' – Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch
- 50 – 3-D Foam Squares
- 1 – Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Colonial White, Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf
The card kits are available only while supplies last.