Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dead Until Dark

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
A fun, light-hearted story about supernaturals. A girl who can read the thoughts of others is thought to be 'disabled'; vampires are somewhat accepted and thought to have a 'virus' which causes them to be allergic to garlic, silver, and sunlight; and then there is also a 'shapeshifter' who can change himself into whatever animal he last saw. Who knows what other supernatural beings will be introduced in later books.



This is the first of a series, and after having the series recommended to me by several friends, I finally got a chance to read the first book. It is a short, quick read - I finished in less than a day because it was so entertaining. :)


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)