Friday, April 16, 2010

50 Years Old!


Last weekend, my husband and my brother both turned 50 years old.  So naturally, I had to make each of them a card.  The cards seem a bit plain, but since they were made for men, I did not think sparkles and glitter and ribbons would be appropriate. 

Both cards came together quickly using the Rustic Numbers stamp set and templates from the Wishes Card Confidence Program.  This 5x7 card uses the extremely versatile Emporium paper packet and the 'Medallion' template. 


 The plaid paper from the Sarsaparilla pack is one of my favorites, and is a great paper for creating a masculine card.  Using the 'Gallery' template from the Wishes book, it only took 15 minutes to create this card.


Even though it is not shown in the photos, both cards were finished on the inside with a lighter color of cardstock and a 'Happy Birthday' stamp.   

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)