Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jubilation (June SOTM Blog Hop)

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop which features the Jubilation stamp set from Close To My Heart.  This stamp set has great images to use for occasions all through the year

If you have come here from 'Nicole's Creative Zone' blog, you are on the right path! With over 50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs, you should be able to find lots of great creative ideas to use for your own projects.  Blog Hopping is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!

My favorite stamp of the Jubilation set is the small "My Hero" with a superhero flying above.  Along with a 'burst of fireworks' in the set and a 'Hip hip Hooray' from the Card Chatter-Birthday stamp set, this makes a great masculine card using papers from the Fanfare My Reflections kit.  The sentiment is completed inside with a matching "it's your birthday" stamp.   



Now "Hop" on over to Wendy's 'Stamping Rules!' blog to see her work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Remember, the Jubilation stamp set is only available during the month of June.  You can earn this stamp set for a great discount or even FREE by ordering CTMH products.

If you get lost on the Blog Hop or find links that aren't working, there is a complete list of all participating blogs on Helen's 'Hooked on Stamping' blog.

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Sheila, what a darling card! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot - I am always looking for ideas for masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see this arrangement used on a scrapbook layout too! Wondered how to use the super hero stamp - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I really like the superhero, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not notice the superhero. Great way to use this stamp. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, your card is a great way to use this set! I love that little superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the Super Hero stamp! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card, Sheila. Fanfare is so festive and you used the stamps well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila! Love the card! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)