Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Rubber Chicken!

A silly knitting project to share.  Saw this cutie on the KnitPicks blog and just had to give it a try.  The pattern can be downloaded for free from the KnitPicks site.  Following directions for the different chicken "pieces" was challenging, and I was proud of myself for being able to follow along and complete it.  Really wish I had sewed the legs on a bit more to the side of the body instead of straight out the back end.  The chicken is about 6" long, stuffed with polyfill and really silly looking. 

A top view of my rubber chicken.

And all the rubber chicken "pieces" before becoming a complete chicken.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the Knitpicks free patterns. I just finished a pair of Semplice Fingerless Mittens that is a KP free pattern. I love the last picture with the chicken "pieces". For some reason it just made me chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)