Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Mickey! (Tic Tac holders)


We made some cute little snowman Tic Tac holders at a Christmas card workshop this year, and they are really easy to make.  When I saw the idea that Tammy shared on her blog with a Mickey Mouse silhouette, I knew that I had to create some using the red and yellow Cherry Passion Tic Tacs.



So, I found some striped paper in appropriate Disney colors (retired Giggles & Grins paper from CTMH), punched some black circles, and created these little "hidden Mickey" holders.  Since Samantha and I are heading for Orlando (and Walt Disney World) on Sunday with the high school band, these will make a perfect little gift for our roommates. 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a great idea. I think I'm going to lift this if you don't mind. I work at Disney and thursday is my last day...I was trying to think of something cute to give my co-workers!

    BTW, one of my customers lives in Olathe. I'm friends with her daughter here in SoCal and when she comes to visit she comes to my workshops. I'd never heard of Olathe til I met her! Maybe she'll have to start attending your workshops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It is always nice to hear some feedback. :)